JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

7.06.2006

Poker Dome TV Outfit - Check!


I know there has been much concern about what the heck I was going to wear on TV this Sunday. Well, we can all rest assured that it's sorted. I just got back from the Fashion Show Mall, and nearly $400 took care of it. Almost. There are a few more items I have to get tomorrow.

It was a near miracle that I took care of the whole outfit in one store, and on the first try. I was actually on my way to Bloomingdales for some serious expert advice, when a White House | Black Market store crossed my path. Mary gave me the full treatment and brought me outfit after outfit to try. Here's what I got.

1. Black dress suit pants
2. Glittery silver tank top (not shown)
3. Thin black dress cardigan
4. Thick black buckle belt to dress up and shape outfit, worn very high up just beneath the bra line.
5. Black and silver beaded necklace with earrings.
(not shown)

I also got a black "going out" shirt. That might be worn on Saturday for the TV interview. They want me to dress up as if I were going out that night. It looks great, but has bare arms, so I'll see what I can do.

Overall, I'd say the outfit is smart. They wanted me to either be in a dress, or business attire. And I think this kinda counts as business attire. You might see some cleavage depending on the camera angle and if I'm bending over the table, but it's still conservative. There you go, Fun Conservative. How's that for an oxymoron?

Most of all, it's comfortable, and I like how I look in it. That means I won't be fussed worrying about it, (or fidgeting for that matter), and I can focus on the cards, and chatting up the table. I also bought a "secret weapon" to be used at the table. A jewelry piece. That's all I'm saying....

See you all there on Sunday. Arrive at 5pm to get your seat. It's in the Tropicana convention rooms just past their buffet near the Java Joe coffee cart.

Current: Las Vegas, NV!
Next: San Francisco, CA (August)

4 Comments:

At 7/06/2006 09:02:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. B said...

good choice Jen. I'm sure you will look smashing - put on that lipstick and your infectious smile, and all will be dazzled. Do you still have the "lucky" stone I lent you before? or is it here? and what about that classy "rock" I bought you for your BD last year? (just kiddiing....)

 
At 7/07/2006 06:53:00 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Looks fab! Good choice. Can't wait to see some pix of you wearing those clothes!

 
At 7/07/2006 09:09:00 AM, Blogger Jen Leo said...

Hi Susan,
Sorry, if I still have the stone (If I didn't give it back,I'm sure I would not have thrown it out), I don't have it here in Vegas with me.

And the fake engagement ring is tucked far far away in a drawer somewhere back home. Now that I have the BBE, I don't have to worry about fending off the masses.

And yes, BJ Nemeth will be following me around on Sunday for a full photo essay. We are currently trying to sell the piece, so we'll see where it ends up.

 
At 7/07/2006 10:45:00 AM, Blogger sarahbellum said...

Most excellent choice, mademoiselle! I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->