JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

6.24.2006

Vegas Update

John left for Vegas on Thursday and I'm living like a bachelor in my own mess. The coffee table is covered with last night's dinner bowl, an old iced coffee glass, a bag of statle Thai peanuts from Trader Joes, and an empty Gatorade container.

But telling you about it is the last of it. I have a lot of work to do today and I can't work unless both glass tables are spotless. So weird. Anyway, I won't be going out to Vegas until I catch up on my backlog of unfinished projects. I'm h0ping it will only take a week, but I won't know until mid to late next week.

The real question is, how many of you are still trying for seats? And when are they? I have a feeling this is a big seat weekend. I know Titan has a big one today.

Current: Pasadena, CA
Next: Las Vegas, NV (??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->