JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

6.15.2006

PokerHost giving away seats to the Ladies WSOP

-- Thursday night is Ladies night at Poker Host. The tourney beings at 11pm.
-- I don't know how to get to a computer on time.
-- But it's our last poker home game till after the WSOP. I might not even be home by then. I'm going to try.
-- Everybody I know is working crazy hard! Too, too hard.

Good News:
A Penny for your Thoughts/ Village Cafe was mentioned in Cottage Living this month. Today I finished (finished being relative) their website. Now I have to figure out where to get them placed without spending money. Check it out and let me know what you think could be improved. They don't have regular events, but we'll be happy to put them up when we have on.

I can't wait to see Nacho Libre. It starts tomorrow.

But the thing I'm most excited about, besides going to WOMMA next week, is the Leo caravan coming up to Pasadena on Sunday for Father's Day. I'm making a big brunch, the first time I've ever cooked for the family. Sheeeat, the first time I've cooked any of these dishes. But hey, I'm still so happy to have them here I can hardly stand it.

Maybe I can talk them into going to see it after the brunch. Ooohhhh good idea!

Ah, but Saturday is first. And that means writers group. Which means I have to come with some text.

Oh yeah, I'm also going to be on the CBC tomorrow morning for Summer Travel, and What Color is Your Jockstrap -- I sure wish the domain name would work.

Such is my life. Don't you have something better to do?

Current: Pasadena, CA
Next: San Francisco, CA (Tues - Tuesday night, back Wed)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->