JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

6.12.2006

WOMMA, here I come!

Could I BE more excited?! It's official. I'm going to WOMMA's Basic Training next week. WOMMA is the Word of Mouth Marketing Association. And I'm terribly enamoured with them. They bust their guts to share online marketing resources to all, and I've been dying to go to their Basic Training since this January.

This is the ultimate quick education (and networking) in word-of-mouth and viral marketing. A subject that is quickly becoming more exciting to me than the travel, and dare I say, poker world. No, I won't say it!

But yes, I want to become a word-of-mouth marketing expert and I'm well on my way.

That means, I'm coming to San Francisco for one night. Doubtful I'll be seeing anyone outside of the conference. So sorry. Mia Culpa. No, Mia Hamm.....read this next post!


Current:
Pasadena, CA
Next: San Francisco, CA (June 20-21)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->