JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

5.24.2006

Vegas, Baby!!

We're here at Caesars and it's awesome. I haven't stayed here in a few years, but it's what I was brought up on back in the day. And, we got a free upgrade! We bought the middle level room rate online and when we checked in, without asking, the desk clerk upugraded us to the Augusts Tower. This is the Caesars Palace answer to Mandalay Bay's THEhotel. The rooms are large with a generous sitting area, plasma TVs in the main and bathroom, as well as a big tub, additional shower, and closed toilet area. We've got a hybrid view of both the strip, and the pool from an angle. The room normally goes for $240. We tipped him a $20.

We're here for the MansionPoker.net & FSN's pokerdome launch party. It's at Tao, I can't wait.

My poker playing Uncle Jon just arrived and I'm headling down to Viale to meet him. Not sure where we'll go next. I think he wants to play at the Bellagio poker room. I've got some work to do, but I'm dying to get in some pool time. Not sure if I can sit still though I'm so excited to be here.

We've got less than 24 hours from now until we leave, but it's going to be great night! If the party ends at a decent hour we might even make it over to TI for their Tangerine Mixer game.

Current: VEGAS, BABY!
Next: Pasadena, CA (tomorrow)

2 Comments:

At 5/24/2006 03:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHH, not fair! I am so jealous! It's been raining all day here and you are talking pool time! Fun for you! Love the room! Have fun! Jess

 
At 5/25/2006 07:41:00 AM, Blogger Jen Leo said...

No worries, Jess. You didn't miss anything. I opted for poker with my Uncle instead of the trek to the pool. I'll see you in October for some real pool fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->