JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

5.12.2006

Post Thursday Pre Saturday

  • going out second in poker homegame
  • failing to get into strip club with poker pro
  • finishing Vegas guide
  • mistaking tourney for yesterday, when it's today. wish me luck at 6pm
  • $150 Trader Joes shop
  • fondue dinner party with friends in new house
  • happy to have fresh flowers in Great Room
  • Ray Charles on the Bose
  • Lunch at Mi Piace with Northern Territory tourist folk. Brainstorming marketing leads for them. Discussing trip to Oz in Sept/Oct (with them only to happy to give me an add on in Brissy to see my friends)
  • pitch to Cosmo and Redbook, Redbook rejected 2nd pitch in a row
  • Australian immigration sending me offer to try for a Skilled Work Visa after years of telling me I didn't have enough money, skill, or foreign language to live there long term
  • fresh mint, new Bacardi, and limes for mojitos tonight
  • Favorite wine on Trader Joe shelves for much cheaper than expected Barbera de Alba

Current: Pasadena, CA
Next: San Diego, (Mother's Day)

3 Comments:

At 5/12/2006 09:43:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. B said...

2nd is good!
what? a strip club without me?
finally...
good luck
pretty typical
yummy
roses?
good tunes
aren't you the lucky one!
you're not a Redbook type of girl anyway
Damn them - where were they when you really wanted it?
Mojitos without me?
I found a new cheapie wine at TJs - remind me to tell you about it.
have a good weekend - sorry I missed you this morning.

 
At 5/13/2006 08:39:00 PM, Blogger jremotigue said...

saw someone at border's buying 'thong' - it was a woman who was likely a grandma!

you going to be in vegas next weekend?

 
At 5/15/2006 02:08:00 PM, Blogger Tea said...

Life is good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->