JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

5.10.2006

Should I have my own travel show?

Just when my thirst for having my own gambling travel show has quelled, I get a little nudge to get back into it. My friend Dan at Denuo told me about Turn Here, and I'm all over it. Well, I blogged about it at least. Check out the post on Written Road, then watch some videos. I loved the one on Toronto's Chinatown. David Himel should totally be at a dinner party with me and Rolf, and Jim Benning. Might even throw in Doug Fine.

I think the real question is, will John leave me? Betting girl that I am, I say no. But would I fault him if he did, no. Because I can't stop. I can't stop thinking and doing, and promoting and helping others think, and do, and promote. Never in my life have I wanted to be so involved. Does it hurt? Yes, it hurts the brain. I can power crunch for a few days in a row, and then ------. Flat out living coma for a day. Nothing is wrong, it's like I'm rebooting. Part of the process. Like some baby trying to learn how to sleep through the night, regularity is helping me like it never has. Structure, schedules, me? No, those three have never belonged in the same sentence until now. But check out how lost I am if I don't start cleaning something right when I wake up. And then check and see how productive I am if I do. It's wild.

I'm inches away from having my own morning show. Miscellaneous Mondays. Travel Tuesdays. Word of Mouth Wednesdays. That'll probably be enough to start off. I just need a friggin tutor to walk me through this whole podcasting process. I was one of those kids who couldn't read an instruction manual, but let me watch someone standing up in front of class, and I'd cruise through an exam.

See my train of thoughts here? Come on, keep up. A friend of mine who is a psychologist thought it'd be interesting to use me for a study on happiness, because I'm always pretty happy. Good track record. But I think if there was someone out there that wanted to do a study on "train of thought" I'd be a much better guinea pig.

Now, what did you learn? I think it's fairly obvious that I didn't clean this morning. I did a load of laundry as soon as I got up. Look what happened? Not enough. Dishes and glass tables—the only cure. Until I get my morning show.

POKER UPDATE: We're still going to Vegas for the FSN/Mansion Pokerdome party at Tao on 5/24. I'm looking forward to our home game this week. Oh crap, PokerHost is having a freeroll to get into the Ladies WSOP event on Thurs- I'll have to check the schedule for that and work it into poker night. Argh. To top that off, I need to play more live. John tried TI last night for some of the funky games like Crazy Pineapple, but there was nothing going on so he went to Binion's.

I watched Bird Flu in America while working on press kits.

Current: Pasadena, CA
Next: San Diego, CA (Mother's Day with the family)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->