JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

5.21.2006

Weekend Update

All is very middle America over here at the homestead. Between writing, and playing poker, we babysat our friends' toddler last night. Four hours of bubbles, petting the neighbors dog Zoe, peas and carrots, and the Muppets. Reilly was a darling, and a real treat compared to most 1.5 year olds. Even though there was one poopy diaper, I still think John doesn't know how good we had it. She only fussed when I woke her to change the diaper, something that John and I briefly debated.

He smelled the poop.
I didn't.
He insisted.
I put my nose in her butt, but still couldn't tell.
He bet me.
I felt that her diaper was full, even though I'd already changed her once.
Thinking that her mom might not want her to sleep in poop, I moved her out of her sleeping position to change her.
John said I shouldn't wake her.
We debated.
Since it wasn't our kid, I changed her just in case.
Sure enough, poop.
She was not happy to be woken.

There you have it. The exciting moment of our weekend.

For those concerned, I bought an organizer to alleviate the personal assistant desire I can't afford. We're down to 9 more shopping days before my birthday. No plans so far. I'll see if I can put up a wish list tomorrow.

Current: Pasadena, Ca
Next: Las Vegas, NV (Wed 5.24.06 - pokerdome launch party at Tao)

3 Comments:

At 5/21/2006 09:08:00 PM, Blogger Joe said...

At least you two had your poop together.

 
At 5/22/2006 02:09:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. B said...

9 days. Aren't counting, are we? Well, mine are already wrapped and ready to travel. See you Thursday!

 
At 5/24/2006 11:07:00 AM, Blogger Lubna said...

Happy bday in advance. Have loads of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->