JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

6.12.2006

Hello, Wicked Chops Poker....Thanks!

In the last post, I asked if I could be more excited.

YES, I can be more excited. My favorite poker blog, Wicked Chops Poker, just featured me as their current blogfile. They were so glowing that John has to sleep on the couch tonight so I can bask in my self love.

Check it out here:
The Blogfiles: Jen Leo LIVE!

And no, I was not the reason that Wicked Chops Poker was chosen as the TypePad Featured Blog yesterday. They were already inline to get their review long before they decided to do me as their next blogfile. Struth.

You all know that the first pic is of me and Pauly. But that next pic, the dancing one, that's from a prop bet at last year's WSOP. John, Pauly, BJ Nemeth, Amy Calistri, and Jay Greenspan pooled their money to pay me $50 if I would go dance with that lone desperado on the dance floor. BJ took the picture and Amy says that was the best $10 she ever spent. Thanks guys!


Current:
Pasadena, CA
Next: San Francisco (June 20-21)

3 Comments:

At 6/12/2006 10:47:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. B said...

really nice interview Jen. Funny, witty, a bit irreverant. good guys, good site.

 
At 6/13/2006 08:49:00 AM, Blogger John G. Hartness said...

Great interview - fun stuff. I'm already collecting money to get you and Amy Calistri to dance on a poker table during the WPBT next month!

 
At 6/13/2006 01:21:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. B said...

Jen- should I bring the day-glo paint?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->