JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

6.27.2006

Order FREE Tickets to the Poker Dome Taping


Hey everybody! Thanks so much for your enthusiastic support. I love it! I don't know what kind of sign you're going to make with the letters FSN that connect with me, but I have no doubt about your creativity. Go easy on the football style war paint. Nobody needs to have an orange and blue Jen on one side of their face, Leo on the other.

That's great to hear that people are getting tickets, and thanks for the tip off that we can share with others. You can still get tix at TVTickets.com Poker Dome.

I took this pic off the TVTickets.com website, and they say the photos are courtesy of BJ Nemeth. Hey BJ, Amy Calistri is already talking like someone should shoot me getting ready and do a whole photo essay for this. Let me know if you're up for it. Otherwise we'll get digital from Amy and John.

Current: Pasadena, CA
Next: Las Vegas, NV (by Thursday!)

1 Comments:

At 6/29/2006 03:23:00 PM, Blogger BJ Nemeth said...

Jen --

I'm definitely game to do complete and total coverage of your entire Poker Dome experience!

Yes, those are my photos. The TV Tickets people contacted me directly. They had trouble getting images from the Poker Dome people, but unfortunately didn't have a budget. I figured I'd do them a "solid."

At least SOMEBODY noticed the photo credit! :)

BJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->