JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

6.28.2006

Breakfast Club Poker



So, last Thursday when John left for Vegas, I stayed up till 3am and built a blog for my time at the World Series of Poker.

BreakfastClubPoker.com

Amy Calistri and I have teamed up to deliver morning reports on what has happened the night before. We'll be blogging, and podcasting. Picture us hanging out in the morning over coffee and doughnuts, dishing the dish, talking about who won, discussing the state of the bathrooms at the Rio, with interviews with players woven in to the podcasts. The media restrictions are pretty tight this year, but they can't stop us from gabbing. We're going to talk to players, and follow along with how everyone else is reporting and make sure you get a fun round up.

I also did a deal with Poker.com for exclusive advertising sponsorshop, so big thanks Poker.com! I'm catching a ride to Vegas today, and things will be heating up over at The Club. Check us out!

BTW, I've copied Amy's blogroll of links but if you're a poker blogging fan of either one of us, send me your link and I'll get you up there. I think I'm missing Rooster, and was going to put his up in the next wave of things, but I haven't thought that much about cross checking the whole list with all the blogs out there. Just beep me and we'll get you over there. SO sorry if I missed you, it was unintentional. Send me your link.

And, of course, once we're in full swing, I'd love it if you'd mention us in a post and add us to your blogroll.

See you there!

Current: Pasadena, CA
Next: Las Vegas, NV - TODAY!!!

3 Comments:

At 6/28/2006 11:40:00 AM, Blogger AlCantHang said...

"Amy Calistri and I have teamed up to deliver morning reports on what has happened the night before."

Hey, if you guys need any help reporting on the after-parties, you've got my number. ;)

 
At 6/28/2006 01:17:00 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I love the new blog!

 
At 6/29/2006 03:27:00 PM, Blogger BJ Nemeth said...

I will do anything and everything I can to help you gals out. (As always.) Including pimping you to my 200 or so blog readers. (Who have probably heard the news from other sources. I'll just remind them.).

Of course, I don't mean "pimping" in the literal sense, just the blog sense. If I were really pimping you both, I could quit my day job. But first I'd have to get a day job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->