JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

7.14.2006

The Historic $50,000 H.O.R.S.E 2006 WSOP Event


The final table for the H.O.R.S.E. was scheduled to start at 9pm. I hear that the line on the rail is so deep you can't see anything or get close. I really want to watch this final table but I know well and good that I can't make it the whole night. So, my strategy is to go to bed right now, before 10pm, and wake up at 3:30am and head over. Hopefully I'll still see the last four players. I know that anything is possible in NL Hold'em, but John and I were talking about it and he thinks that because of the caliber of players at the table, and the states of the game, they won't be in a hurry.

I hope this is true.

My exacta is Doyle Brunson in first, and Phil Ivey in second. That's what I want to happen and what would make sense to me. Doyle keeping his reign, and Phil Ivey in line to be his successor.

Trifecta? Doyle, Phil, Chip Reese.

Check out Pauly's Tao of Poker blog for updates and a little bit of bio information on each of the final table-ists. He's cheering on Andy Bloch.

Current: Las Vegas, NV
Next: Harrah's Rio in a few hours...but I'm too excited to go to sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->