JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

4.05.2006

The new house gets rave reviews

Leigh and toddler Reilly came over to the house today. They love it. Plane and simple. Reilly wouldn't stop dancing in the living room. Some Van Morrison, some Beatles. All the things to play while John is gone, since he's music sensitive. Yeah, the house is impressive with nothing in it. But the neighborhood helps. We walked around tonight at dusk and it seemed like every other drive way was home to either a BMW, Audi, or Mercedes. But I did see one Porsche. No chance to meet the neighbors today, but I was chuffed they waved at me through the window yesterday.

I woke up this morning Skyping John about the place being haunted. But I've since figured out that these are both heater and fridge noises. Most of them. We'll see how I sleep tonight. I know I'll be scared, but hey, nothing I can do about it except keep breathing. I think it's best to keep the knives in the kitchen.

I don't really know what to talk about. If I tell you the new things going on, someone will come down here and shut off my internet. So, best to wait and see which ones pan out. People, I like being busy. Some of you will just have to get used to it.

That said, I think I'll play some poker. There's no relaxing me tonight.

Oh yeah, the movers are supposed to come tomorrow morning. I hope I hope I hope.
AND, Leigh checked out John's surprise piece of furniture at the store today and was shocked at how little I got it for. If he doesn't like it, we could probably sell it for 3X the price I paid. Only, he better love it or else I'll take it. But seriously, don't fake it John, if you don't like it you can sleep in the garage. LOL. See, I have to practice acting like a settled down woman of the house.

My dad comes this weekend. He'll be the first guest. It'll be great.

Current: Pasadena, CA
Next: Vegas, Baby! (April 16-19)
John: Vilnius/Amsterdam (April 8-11)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->