JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

2.28.2006

On My Nano

Next time someone interviews me maybe they'll ask me what's on my iPod. It was an xmas gift, but I only just started loading it now. I decided that the first five songs I listen to on this should be ones that fire me up.

1. All These Things That I've Done, The Killers
2. The Rising, Bruce Springsteen
3. Start Me Up, Rolling Stones
4. Run Like Hell, Pink Floyd
5. 8 Mile, Eminem

I've been living in a cave....

Tomorrow I'll load it up with podcasts.

2 Comments:

At 2/28/2006 01:45:00 PM, Blogger Jen Leo said...

It's SO hard not to sing out loud!

I'm trying to stay quiet for John's sake, but I accidentally let one line slip when the Stones were on. He just shook his head.

See, we need to get me in the other room in a hurry! :-)

 
At 3/01/2006 03:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I get complaints all the time that when I am on the treadmill I sing along with my iPod. Problem is, I have a really really awful singing voice. My poor family: (

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->