JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

2.14.2006

Home Safe - What Day Is It?

Happy Valentines Day everybody! And a special Happy Birthday to my Grandma Marylin if she's following along. We got back last night around 1am after taking three trains and three planes to get back to LA from Deauville, France.

The three Valentine's Day plan got thrown out the window early in the game. I had so much work to do, I didn't have time to go out and do anything in Deauville. But John got mega points for making reservatinos at a romantic restaurant on the water, even if we had to cancel. The same thing happened in Amsterdam. I couldn't take him to my fave restaurant. But the good thing is that I crunched out the last bits of the Vegas guidebook, so we are nearing the end with that project. But I can't quite say finally, yet.

Anyway, I'm sick as a dog, have about 70% of my hearing, and John is a bit better but headed in the same direction. The real Valentine's Day is going to be spent on the couch catching up on House and Medium. And I'm thrilled. I'm lucky to have a boyfriend at all, let alone a super great one. We'll go to the movies when we're feeling better, and that will be just what I wanted anyway.

I've got a few more deadlines to meet from my post between kleenex, tea, and blankets, but after that I'll show you a few more pics from the hotel. Who needs Valentine's Day when you get to stay in a 5-star French hotel for free for five days?

Current: Burbank, Ca
Next: New York City (Feb 23-27)

2 Comments:

At 2/14/2006 12:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHH, I am glad you are home safe and in the arms of the man who loves you! What more could you ask? I am sorry you are so sick. It sounds like Scott and I at New Year's. He and Autumn showed up at work today with flowers!! Everyone once in awhile he shocks the heck out me! You have a wonderful day! Let's talk soon! Take care! Love to you girl! Jess

 
At 2/14/2006 01:04:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Awww...sorry to hear you're sick. :( I find when I'm sick, drinking cranberry juice helps kick even the worst flu in about 3 days.

Think of it this way, Valentine's isn't about where you are, it's who you're with. And it sounds like you've got a winner there. :)

*hugs* Hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->