JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

2.10.2006

Three Valentines Days

Well, I'm chuffed. John just told me we get to have three Valentine's Days. Of course, he didn't say it like that, but you know how my brain works.

What he did say, is that we're going to celebrate V-day at a nice dinner out here in Deauville tomorrow night. Then, we'll go to Amsterdam as planned on Sunday. We'll travel home Monday instead of Wednesday, and have another Vday on the real day, in LA. The big bonus of coming home early means that we'll get to play in the Media Tournament at the LA Poker Classic on the 15th! Most of my poker media friends should be there, like Pauly and BJ, so it's very exciting for me. Euro Poker Scenester to LA Poker Scenester.

We're staying at the Sheraton right at the Amsterdam airport, but will train up into Central Amsterdam for a night out. (Hence the third, V-day in my book).

At present, I'm at my station between the two Gutshot boys, trying to finish up the Vegas book.

Current: Deauville, France
Next: Amsterdam, Holland (Sunday Feb 12)
After that: Los Angeles (Monday night Feb 13)

3 Comments:

At 2/11/2006 03:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. Can you tell she's been in Europe too long?......

 
At 2/11/2006 03:55:00 AM, Blogger Jen Leo said...

It's actually Australian and means very happy.

But Valentine's day is over with. I'm on soon-to-be fired deadline with the Vegas book so there will be no dinner out tonight. It's ok, we've had treats in Europe the whole visit and I'll be happy if we go to a movie Tues night.

I even got a free sample of Chance, so John is off the hook for that present, too.

It's all good. We're both happy to come home, and it's happening as soon as we possibly could arrange all the trains and transatlantic flights.

 
At 2/12/2006 08:49:00 PM, Blogger Tea said...

Three Valentine's Days--does John really want to set the bar that high? I can just hear Jen whinging next year when she only gets one!:-)

Looking forward to having you back stateside.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->