JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

2.24.2006

In NYC with Michelle and Kris

I made it to NYC fine. Kris even met me near the airport and took the subway back with me which was nice. We got to catch up while Michelle was still at work, and then we all went out for a late dinner. They live in the West Village so we stayed close to home. They took me to the Blue Mill Tavern. It had an awesome decor in way that art deco collided with old American beach scene murals, pre-Gidget. I loved it. Michelle and Kris were sad to see that they changed their menu from American comfort food to Italian. Still, it was a good night out and I just love that you can start dinner at 10pm.

The highlight of the day was Kris telling me about the Chelsea art scene, and then showing me web tricks on Photoshop. I can't wait to do my first website.

Now I have to rush to get ready for the convention now. Today is set up day. Then we're going to a restaurant called August, also in their hood.

Current: NYC
Next: Burbank, CA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->