JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

2.18.2006

I Have to Get Dressed Up

Getting dressed is the worst part of my day. I hate all my clothes, 93% of which don't fit. I don't think the clothes that I do wear reflect my personality, and in this frigging town, your clothes are almost as important as the car you drive. Or in my case, don't drive.

I have a birthday party to go to this afternoon, and typical Leo, just looked up the details. It's a posh afternoon tea at the Hotel Bel Air in Beverly Hills. Susan, please come take my place. So, here I go, digging for a skirt to wear, because I can guarrantee you I don't have a dress. My one black dress, I'm wearing tomorrow night for the Cindy Margolis nightclub party.

But the afternoon will be nice, and I like the woman who's birthday it is. I just have to get past the grooming part. At least I have a present to bring. And it's not one of my books.

And really, all is good. I've just been in a bad mood all week. Maybe next week will be different.

Current: Burbank, CA
Next: New York City (Feb 23-27)

2 Comments:

At 2/18/2006 07:52:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. B said...

So,, what kind of tea did you have? Rather short list on the link you gave, hopefully they had more to offer in reality. And how were the scones and devon cream? I;m salivating just thinking about them. Wish I could have taken your place. Except I don't really have a proper hat to wear to tea. Guess I'll have to work on that.

 
At 2/19/2006 04:48:00 AM, Blogger Lubna said...

I used to call my former colleague Grumpy. He would pin up a list of to do's for the day and look at it throughout the day and yes, you got it right - be Grumpy! I am sure the party rocked, as did you. Have a great Sunday (mine is ending, grumble, grumble)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->