JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

2.17.2006

Funkeriffic

When I was in college, my friend made up this saying. "Get out of my way I'm grumpy today, I'm Leo, I'm Leo, I'm Leo." It was one of those kind of days yesterday. But, I only remembered the song today.

I just thought I'd check in and let everyone know I'm fine. I'm here, I'm alive. I'm busy finishing the guide book, being grumpy, and doing a cover story for Woman Poker Player. That assignment will take me to a big party this Sunday night at Guy's North. The party is hosted by Cindy Margolis in regards to her new poker website, and word has it that Paris Hilton will be there, too. Most other poker folk will be at the LA Classic.

So, have a good weekend everyone.

Current: Burbank, CA
Next: New York City for the New York Times Travel Show (Feb 23-27)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->