JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

11.28.2005

Bluff Heights/ Bluff Park

Hey, I forgot to tell you that I came in 21st in this past weekend's "Saturdays with Dr, Pauly" tournament on PokerStars. That somehow managed to keep me at #5 on the leaderboard for the final showcase! I didn't win anything, but I loved that I stayed that high the whole time. Don't forget, I've only been playing poker a year. The rest of these folks are long time veterans.

And guess what else I forgot to mention? BLUFF. We want to move to Bluff Heights or Bluff Park (I can't tell the differance yet), and we play poker. John's other poker playing friend pointed out last night how cool that would be. And who is the gossip columnist for BLUFF magazine?

So, cross your fingers. We got on the same page last night and wrote the guy this morning after he didn't call me back yesterday. We're both excited about that neighborhood and moving there. The scary part is that I'm about to be out of town for three weeks straight. If miracles happen and we look at it tonight or tomorrow, it's going to be a tough decision to put down a few thousand and not move in for a month. If we wait, we might not find something in that neighborhood. Or, on the more positive note, maybe we'd find a free standing house to rent in that neighborhood.

I'm just going to trust that what's supposed to happen for us, will. Now off to two meetings for me and a big big big workday after that.

Current: Burbank, Ca
Next: Eugene, OR (11/30-12/1) and Portland, OR (12/2-3)

1 Comments:

At 11/28/2005 03:22:00 PM, Blogger Jen Leo said...

I just found out it was rented. Ah well, the timing was about a month off for us. So...if we weren't meant for that one...I wonder what better fit is waiting around the corner. My guess is we'll spend more time down there when we get back from Vegas, and then start actually shopping in January.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->