JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

11.11.2005

Poker Home Game Is the Best Night of the Week

The coolest thing about John's home game group is that it's co-ed. I get to come whenever I want. Sure they reserve the right to have it just boys whenever they want, but for the most part I'm invited every Thursday they have it. They're not religious about it, but they do it more often than not.

Last night I survived the Bubble (John) and made the money ($26). Just enough to get our money back, plus six, but still. I'm working my way to one of the top wins.

Last night Mark, the host, got us some really yummy chicken from Roscoe's. The biscuits were amazing. He showed me where they push a whole pad of butter into each biscuit, and I ate two knowing full well what it might contribute to.

Anyway, it was fun. A lot more fun than the party.

1 Comments:

At 11/12/2005 12:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record, it is Honey's Kettle Fried Chicken. And, we were going to do waffles, and have 'Schmulka's Chiken & Waffles', but cooler heads prevailed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->