JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

11.01.2005

Wiped....Creating Routine

I live in Burbank with John.

It is now official and after having to answer the quite simple question of, "Where do you live?" at every event, every post event, and to every stranger I spoke to at the gas stations....I want to say it now to get comfortable with it. It is temporary, but still. It was so much for fun to say that I lived in Vegas. And Vegas fit. But this is a more important direction to be taking, and one I've wanted for a long time. AND.....BIG AND....I do have a slight tendancy to not get up from a table I'm gambling at. As in...until the money's out. So, that's why John isn't moving to Vegas. But we will still be there quite a bit and it's only four hours a way. In fact, I go back again in a week and a half.

But now...right now...I'm wiped. I'm downing Vitamin water like it's water and it seems that the welcome back flowers on my desk are the only things living at this table. I'm weak. A bit fragile. Cried heavily for no good reason this morning.

The best thing I can do for myself is to get into a routine. We're just back from lunch (sushi), and I'm going to head over to the library to write. Yep, that's right—write! I'm going to start writing every day so I can slam out a book. After that it's off to the gym. And after that I'm coming home to make dinner (curry). Normal work, blogging, networking, PR, etc will happen in the morning and most likely again before dinner.

Online poker play will happen after dinner. There you have it...wish me luck.

Current: Burbank, CA
Next: Las Vegas, NV (Nov 13 - ??)
Next event for Thong: Eugene, OR Nov.30

1 Comments:

At 11/04/2005 07:11:00 AM, Blogger Lubna said...

Hey Jen, a big warm hug from me. Guess you are just plain exhausted. I sit in a corner and cry when I am tired (for no rhyme or reason)....Ooooh and I so miss my doggie when I do that. Poor guy used to lick all my tears away. Just saw your latest email and was glad to note that you are more upbeat now. A happy birthday wish to John and have loads of fun. - Dusty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->