JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

10.31.2005

I'm Home Again...

I think one of the reasons I was drawn to travel was because I was always looking for somewhere to call home. I would've been very happy if that had been Australia. Or Milwaukee. But last night I really came homeā€”to the BootsBoyz. Being in Portland with Sean and Chris is terribly soul satisfying.

And that's all I really have to say about that. We're doing work, planning our 2006 for Written Road and VivaLasVegasBlog, and like usual, I will not want to leave them today. But for the first time ever, I'll probably be leaving early. I know that might not make sense, but sometimes, homes aren't made in places as much as they are in people. And I'm looking forward to heading back to my newest home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->