JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

11.08.2005

Library Day?

Last week I said I was going to the library in the afternoons to write. But "stuff" has gotten the better of me.

Yesterday, three TV producers contacted me for interviews. And last night I went down to USC to speak to the Masters of Professional Writing program about the importance of having a website/blog. It was fun, and I met some enthusiastic and focused writers.

Lots to do. but I doubt I want to hang here at my desk all day. Today is a day to get out and do it somewhere else. And that has nothing to do with the weather. From my window it looks overcast with specs of blue.

I wrote about Elizabethtown on Written Road.

Current: Burbank, CA
Next: Vegas (Saturday - Tues/Wed)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->