JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

8.18.2006

But it was a party....

So, yesterday I started off great. And then some other things happened.

Day 3, Jen:
Breakfast/Lunch: Ahi tuna salad
Snack: Steak fries, a diet coke, and half a cookie
Dinner: Pearl cous cous salad with green beans
After dinner treats: 2 glasses of red wine, 2 glasses of Tesoro tequila anejo, half a bag of fritos and 2 oreo cookies.

Day 3, John:
Breakfast: wheat muffin coffee.
Lunch: buddha's feast with rice (all veggies)
Dinner: small salad with about 10 triscuits.
Snack: - none.

So look who is being a show off. I'm not sure what to make of his unnatural ability to stay away from nachos and beer. Can it really last? Does he think he's all that? And do all these wheat muffin breakfasts mean that I'm going to return home to a big grouch? We'll know by Monday. At least I'm doing more walking than I normally do...

Sorry I couldn't update right when I woke up. Last night was the Book Passage Travel Writers and Photographers Conference. Tim Cahill was in conversation with Amy Tan. Then I stayed up extra late having drinks with Jill Robinsonand Tim Cahill out by the pool, worked this morning, then coffee with a friend, and then a radio interview in Berkeley for KALX. Back to work now, you'll find out what we ate tomorrow! :-)

Current: Marin
Next: San Francisco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->