JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

1.11.2006

Lure of the Cards

I wrote a story called, "Lure of the Cards," that's out in a new eZine called Perceptive Travel. Be warned, it's not a humor piece. It was nice of Tim to ask me to write it and an honor to be included in the premiere issue of a web mag authored only by published travel writers. I blogged about it's launch on Written Road.

Back to Vegas guidebook work...I have to get it done so I can get some mullah and also so I can start working on my book proposal for the Girlfriend's Guide to Dating a Poker Player. I can't wait to see what a book like this will go for. Hopefully enough to get my student loans sorted, and a little something extra for furniture.

Current: Burbank

3 Comments:

At 1/11/2006 10:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

any chance you and the bbe will be in vegas this weekend? the wicked chops crew is heading there thursday to sunday.

 
At 1/11/2006 10:18:00 AM, Blogger Jen Leo said...

Dammit Snake, I'm pretty sure we're going to be here. Are you going to the Cory Liddle Celebrity Poker Tournament at the Palms this Saturday?

Sadly I'm stuck at my desk until I finish the Vegas guidebook for Pulse Guides.

So sorry to miss meeting you!

 
At 1/14/2006 06:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

need to change the pub date of Jockstrap in your bio on this article - it says April 2005, and it should be April 206.
-your friendly production coordinator

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->