JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

1.09.2006

Moving and Shaking

It's been a busy and exciting morning over here in SoCal.

I woke up to an email from the agent that I want saying she's interested in my next book, The Girlfriend's Guide to Dating a Poker Player. It's a stepping stone, but still good progress. I wanted to nail this down by end of Feb, so this makes me on track, if not ahead of sched.

In other work related news, I signed up to participate in the Amazon Connect program. This will allow me to communicate with those that are buying my books on Amazon. I can chit chat with them, post new news about the books, and especially let them know about upcoming author events.

This afternoon I'll be interviewing Mark Seif for my Men of Poker article in Women Poker Player Magazine. And I turn in my gossip column for BLUFF on Wednesday.

And, of course, I'm trying desperately to wrap up this Vegas guidebook. But I did take a long break yesterday.

Current: Burbank
Next: No plans as of yet.

5 Comments:

At 1/10/2006 08:18:00 PM, Blogger jremotigue said...

I gave my wife "The Thong Also Rises" as a stocking stuffer. She loved it!

Hopefully you don't get to do the follow up: "An Ex-Wife's Guide to Divorcing an Online Poker Player" :)

 
At 1/11/2006 09:38:00 AM, Blogger Jen Leo said...

Thanks! I'm glad she liked it. And yeah, I'm with you there on avoiding the Real Story About How I Became a Poker Widow.

Nah, there could be more books in the line like, So I Married a Poker Player, Now What?!

So, did you hear about me and the Thong Also Rises from Pauly?

 
At 1/12/2006 03:22:00 PM, Blogger jremotigue said...

I sat across from you at the WPBT tourney in Vegas :)

 
At 1/12/2006 05:17:00 PM, Blogger Jen Leo said...

In that case, give me some wine. ;-)

 
At 1/13/2006 08:34:00 AM, Blogger jremotigue said...

I have a feeling you have access to wines better than the moonshine I make!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->