JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

1.16.2006

Lebowski Fest!


I have been wanting to go to this for SOOOOOO long. If you are fan of the movie, The Big Lebowski, you might want to come to the best party ever. Lebowski Fest! (March 3rd and 4th, 2006)

My friend Jenn reminded me of it and is coming down to LA for this year's big bash. One night of partying, screening of the film, celebrity appearances and what-have-you.

The next day we're going bowling!

The 2006 posters aren't out yet as far as I can tell. I need to collect all of them, but here's one of my faves, dude.

And yes, Tea, the BBE is still being too good to me. He got me the tickets to both days of fest this weekend. I'm overlooking the fact that he hasn't seen the movie, and I know I can't break up with him if he doesn't like it, but I'd be tempted. He tried to watch the movie last night after buying the tickets. And I said, oh no you don't, not with out Big Lebowskis. If you want to go out and get some vodka and kahlua, then we can watch it.

YAY! Can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->