JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

10.04.2005

Back on the Book Tour

I'm in Atlanta on a layover. London was too short, but it's cool I can do my thing from anywhere. Good news and bad news...

Good news: I cut my flight short to Cincinnati. Previously I was supposed to fly all the way back to LAX, then catch a red-eye the same night going the opposite direction back to Cinci. But I managed to cut off the extra. My event is tomorrow so I'll have time to find a laundromat and get organized.

Bad news: I don't have a car rental for my Midwest section of the tour. Mostly because I don't have access to a credit card. Not sure if I'll be able to find someone who'll take a debit card, or if I'll have to do a combo of Craigslist and Greyhound.

Current: Atlanta Airport on a layover
Next: Cincinnati, OH for "Girls Night Out!" at Joseph-Beths -- Oct 5 at 7:00 p.m.
Next after that: Indianapolis, IN -- Oct 6
The tour schedule....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->