JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

9.25.2005

Poker and Vacation in Aruba

Some of my poker friends are headed over to Aruba this week for UltimateBet.com's annual Aruba Poker Classic. They were talking about this tournament even before the WSOP in June. Can you imagine? A week of poker and hanging out at the beach? Players never like to bust out, but Aruba must soften the blow quite a bit.

Touraament coverage:
Card Player
Gossip line: Poker Pages

I'll be watching Martin Feijo, Gavin Smith, Phil Gordon, and ?? Depends who is going. I hear Jennifer Tilly and Phil Laak will be there, as well as Barry Greenstein. Antonio is a big UB guy, so my guess is he'll be there. But who knows.

All I know is that right about now, BJ Nemeth and Amy Calistri are loving their jobs! Have fun you two, I can't wait to read about it! Good luck Marty, Gavin, and Phil!!!

Oh, and if you're visiting Aruba and like to play poker, I hear that the Raddison is the best place to play. The Aruba.com message board has all sorts of poker room reviews.


Current Location: Redwood City, CA
Almost to: Capitola, CA
Next up: London, England (Sept 28 -Oct 4)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->