JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

9.22.2005

Brilliant Idea of the Day: Gift Book

I'm not sure what I want to do with this section of the blog, but I have ideas ALL the time. Some of them have the potential to make more money than others. Some are complicated to orchestrate. While others, like this one...have little investment. I won't be giving you the exact idea, but I will try to estimate how much it would take to do it, and where it would be sold. And any info I can in case anyone wants to get in touch with me about backing these ideas.

What: Gift Book
Ideal publisher: Chronicle Books
Ideal alternate publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
Start time: I could have this orchestrated in 2 weeks - 1 month
Start up cost: $200-$1500 depending on designer
Friends who would want one: Dan Buczaczer, Heather Grennan, Me, my Leo cousins
Guesstimated retail price: $5.95 - $7.95
Ideal stores to sell it in: Gift stores like Urban Outfitters, Headlines, indie gift shops, countertops at all general bookstores.
WHY IT'S HOT: Asian is in, applies to general public, lots would like or just buy because it's kind of funny, and they'd think they need it.

Current Location: San Francisco, CA (Sept 21 - 27)
Next up: London, England (Sept 28 - Oct 4)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->