JenLeoLIVE!

A portal for all Jen Leo news and blog action. Where is she? All over the place!

Google
 
Web JenLeoLIVE!

1.31.2006

Photos from Old Town, Vilnius

Here are some photos that I took before my battery wore out. I am enamoured with Vlinius, and I haven't even seen the half of her. I'm going to cross my fingers that John brings me again the next time he has to come, because with how much work I'm doing, I know I won't be able to see as much as I want to. Still, here's a start on some pics.
















These photos were taken mid-afternoon today while I was walking home the long way after working in a 24/hr cafe. I walked through the university district, bought my first souvenir, a red coffee mug, and two handfuls of postcards. I walked into a gorgeous bakery but was more in the mood for gelato, which they didn't have. I also walked into a few antique shops, but the silver candelabras were going for several hundred lita. More tomorrow....Thanks again, for following along.

7 Comments:

At 1/31/2006 10:42:00 AM, Blogger CJ said...

jealous

 
At 1/31/2006 01:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I am envious too! Sounds like a great experience Jen. What an inspirational place to write in. Cozy and cold! Enjoy your time. I am enjoying learning about a country I know nothing about! Take care. jess

 
At 1/31/2006 09:32:00 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Sounds like things are going well! Glad you're enjoying yourself and getting a lot done.

 
At 1/31/2006 11:14:00 PM, Blogger Jen Leo said...

Thanks you guys!

Yeah, I might be getting more done over here than I do at home. But today is our third morning and I don't know if I can get enough done to feel good about going out and taking a tour. We'll see. I really want to.

It is gorgeous here. This is so the next Prague. Have I said that yet? It's what I'm going to write an article about. I haven't had a travel article published in a newspaper yet, but I might try after being here. I'm definitely inspired. And there are many different angles to write about Vilnius, so I could get extra mileage if I can make the time to write.

It's stll a priority for me to start the Girlfriend's Guide book proposal. If only I could be done with this damn Vegas guidebook and Jockstrap edits.

 
At 2/01/2006 05:14:00 PM, Blogger jremotigue said...

I might hate you :)

 
At 2/02/2006 12:58:00 AM, Blogger Jen Leo said...

It might be a like/hate thing then as I see you're still coming around for a read. :-)

I'm headed to the EPT in France next week, now you can hate me. :-)

 
At 12/03/2022 04:04:00 PM, Anonymous Stair Contractors Salinas said...

Appreciaate you blogging this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- End content -->
<-- End wrapper -->